We have been through good times and bad...and we've done it together
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Calling ALL
Thanks Nicole for posting this picture on your blog :) Can you believe our *20* year is coming up next year!!!????!!! I wonder who's planning the reunion... ????
Does anyone want to host a Christmas Party for all of us? :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Michelle-- Mike Rafford just contacted me through facebook, gotta love it, and asked if i could get some gals together to help with the reunion! So.... make a post of that if you would, asking who would like to help, if anyone.. since we get such HUGE response here on this blog, ha ha ha ha ha!! love that picture btw!
3 comments:
Michelle-- Mike Rafford just contacted me through facebook, gotta love it, and asked if i could get some gals together to help with the reunion! So.... make a post of that if you would, asking who would like to help, if anyone.. since we get such HUGE response here on this blog, ha ha ha ha ha!! love that picture btw!
I'm in! I posted a few months ago, but then my computer crashed and I lost the link. I just got signed up with facebook too. Stacy Whetten
Sure you'll have with your friends again...That's nice.
Post a Comment